Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 23 One last thing

Thing 23
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I think I am going to get a lot of the social net works like the wiki and the Nings. This surprises me because I thought I preferred the graphic organizers and the photo editor could be good to zing up the class web site. It is nice to know all the variety of resources.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
The things will continue me as a lifetime learner being aware of the many resources will keep me moving to being the great teacher we are all striving to be. Having as many recourse as possible allows us to reach every students.
Were there any take away or unexpected outcomes for the program that surprised you?
I have enjoyed reading the other blogs and seeing the other finding I have also been surprised at all the things you can do. I am looking forward to using things like the pb wiki’s with fellow teachers.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
This summer has been great I have enjoyed time working together and have enjoyed the placement of discovery of each thing.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes! I hope to take the next step.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities
Inspiring

2 comments:

  1. As they say..variety is the spice of life and aren't we glad we have such a wide variety of resources to choose...each of us can have our favorites and the tools that will assist us the best!

    Congratulations on a successful visit to the playground! hope you will continue to share your adventures in your blog for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the 23 Things! You will have to let me know if you find creative ways to use facebook with your students. At this point, it's more for me to get to know them - which is ok, but I wonder if I could actually use it for something else too.

    However, I like that I have students from all of my three years of teaching, so I am sort of getting to watch them grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete