Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 21

Thing 21 I forgot who I was there for a while but I am back on again and now my account is tied to the new spring branch email and no longer to the older wilson1m
During all this I did post a YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFjn-tQyR9o
I did have to purcase a new video camera for my laptop I found one at best buy and with coupons and sales I only paid $27 The quality seem good.
I think I could use this with my students to fill in when students miss classes due to absents
A second way to use this is by having the students create podcas explaining a solution to a problem This would be best done in groups so that only those who wish to be broadcast can be seen my others ELL strategies says that the group work is a great way to be new speakers comfortable with the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment