Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing 19

Thing 19
Web 2.0
What is special about the tool? What are its useful parts, especially with regards to Libraries and school? How might you use this tool in your own setting?
White board looks good. I knew you could record and print your work with the smart board and the active board but with this you can do it with the web this is great
Digital storage I had heard of go to my PC .com and have your file can we get to all of them from school. I would be nice for students to be able to bring thiere files to and from home or library with out the memory sticks
Under education there is Docstoc It does have things from all over the world but it is hard to find work that applies to my teaching
There is a lot and many I use but some are new I had trouble with the game sites not the type of game you can use at school.

1 comment:

  1. could you hot link the sites you are showcasing so we can go there...
    a blog post with hot links is a key strength of the 2.0 world.

    you go into your post box, highlight the words you want to emphasize, click on the little chain icon, paste the url of the site and then be sure you republish your post!

    ReplyDelete