Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 22

Thing 22 Nings
That is nice to have a social place for people to post teaching idea I think I knew them as forum I read the post bout a teachers hoping to meet her coworker soon and thought, how true this is, Teachers are one of the few professions where we have to work with other with but have so little time to develop relationships We are called on to develop the relationships with students that encourage them to learn We are allowed the 30 min lunch and the 45 min planning but not necessary at the same time with those that we are required to work so closely with sometimes even co teachers in the same room it seems that all these “23 things” are going to be what we can use to build those relationship when we do not have common times.
I did not see a Nings that meets my needs but now that I know what to look for can be watching for one I am going to CAMT next week and just going to the conference that brings together professional in your teaching area is such a big deal I was feeling bad that the conference is local this year so I will not be meeting people in the elevator of the hotel or meeting when we get lost trying to go out to dinner. But discovering a Nings of math teaches might be just a great.

No comments:

Post a Comment