Friday, July 30, 2010

Thing #6 iTouch Apps

I have wondered about what I could use an I-touch or and I-pad for Reading though the list I could see the students using:
Ifbphone for collaboration
bookshelf for a book and acrobat reader
Poptiq for videos would be good for instructional videos
Google earth is good for word problems using real places
I also found on my own a Pod cast that explain several middle school math concepts with the quick and dirty tricks The Math Dude These are quick 10 min lessons that explain how to do math TEKs I will use this with the project base learning I am planning the first unit this year.
I my children have Ipods and Iphones but I do not have one I have touched them at the Apple store
I also did my research and this update on the MacBook.

1 comment:

  1. Apple dominates this field, but I wonder if other brands will catch up eventually for those of us who don't have an iAnything?

    ReplyDelete