Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It is great having videos on line that can be added to a lesson. Back in the old days you had to order videos or movies from the service center than wait at least a week for them to come in then barrow the equipment needed for viewing and preview the material then schedule the best time for the class to view the material
Now you can preview the night before and use it the next day. There are also a lot more available.
I also like student created materials because then the students can actually see that they can make their own and if they create the instruction they own the learning.
I have given a student created video a chance. Making the movie was easier than remembering my user name. This year I discovered it is connected to my goggle account. Hopefully I will remember that next time I go to upload.
Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK__GOdh5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment