Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I always like finding new things. My favorite part was going thru YouTube with my daughter and seeing all her favorites then creating my own YouTube with my son on a subject I actually teach. My surprise has been 28 viewers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK__GOdh5Q&feature=related
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? It does help me to see that you can learn something new every day on the web
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I will be using the computers a lot more next year with the students with doing project based learning.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I do not have any insight on improvement but do thank you for setting it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment