Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing 15

Thing 15 Library 2.0
I watched the video and I wonder about there numbers Yes I know the 20,000 in dept and Yes I know about the face book and even more people are face booking from their cell phones. Watch a 20 something person have conversation in the quite seconds they are texting They do it with out being noticeable we in the classroom have taught them to text witout being seen They are checking the web finding direction updating web sites or just saying OMG
So how can I teach so all student can learn?
I continued reading and continued watching what Michael Has to say and how he is reaching the student and how he is using web 2.0
He is getting his student to do real work and real thinking with participating video It was interesting and worth watching

1 comment:

  1. Your comments here are very valid. It's great to think about how we can reach students on all levels using all of the new and awesome technology that's out there!

    ReplyDelete